Monday, June 20, 2011

Want-A-Holic.

I love to shop. (Cue shocked expressions and loud GASP here.)

Lately, most of my shopping consists of online purchases, mainly for Delaney or our new projects around our home (more on that later). Why don't I buy for myself? Sometimes I do, but I seem to have a knack for finding myself things that are, ahem, not seen on the clearance rack - which, let's be totally honest here - is where I get the most delight out of buying things.

What am I putting my pennies in my piggy bank for now?




Ray Ban RX5227



What's on your wish list?

1 comment:

  1. I never buy for me either. It's always for the boys. I can shop so easily for them and have the hardest time for myself. The only shopping I am focused on lately is a new house. We are searching high and low every day waiting for the right one to come on the market so we can get this moving show on the road now that the lot we had a hold on fell through. Hopefully this big purchase will be sooner than later then I can get around to shopping for the new house!

    ReplyDelete