Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Classics.

Are there any movies you'll sit and watch over and over? Not just the Blu-Ray, DVD, or VHS (if you even own one of those anymore) (we don't) (who does?), but also every.single.time it comes on TV? Clipped for time, edited for content, made into a mere ghost of the original fabulous flick, but you tune in anyway, giddy that your movie has made it onto the small screen?
Am I all alone in this feeling? (Chirp, chirp...)
Here are some movies I tune in to every time:







What movies do you love?

1 comment:

  1. We still have vhs and watch it all the time! I am not sure what blueray is though. I hear about it but I have no clue. haha I am serious. I am also a little behind the loop.

    I will always tune in for father of the bride part 1 or 2. Love those.

    ReplyDelete