Sunday, June 19, 2011

Daddy's Girls.

In an effort to be just like Mommy (hopefully only in the most positive ways), Delaney has decided to become a Daddy's girl. She loves everyone in our family so much, but there is definitely a special bond between Daddy and Delaney that is so beautiful to me. Like me, Delaney is blessed with a wonderful, kind, generous, and loving Daddy. I can't wait to see all the fun and mischief these two will get into for the rest of our lives!












And I'd be remiss in my Father's Day posting if I didn't talk about my very own Daddy and the special relationship that we have. My dad is one of my best friends, my advisor, my boss, and the first great love of my life. And I'm a clone of his brain, a sounding board, his little girl, and hopefully someone he can always be proud of. I love you, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment