Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Food Network finally got to me.

We watch the Food Network pretty much every single night of our lives on a fairly regular basis. My hubs is a cooking fool, and there is just something entertaining about watching people make/eat/showcase delicious food.

Our Top 5 FN Shows:
1. Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives
2. Next Food Network Star (my personal fave)
3. Worst Cooks in America
4. Iron Chef America
5. Dinner: Impossible

Of all the things that Andrew & I have in common, love of food is a big one. But although I love to bake, cooking is not my forte. However, in my current effort to be more domestic and crafty, I figured I might as well get crafty in the kitchen too. So I enrolled in what I'm affectionately referring to as the Andrew Klahn Culinary Institute.

Turns out, its actually pretty fun to cook when you have a witty teacher, lots of time and no small person hanging on your leg wanting to play. Not sure how this is going to help in the dinner department, but I do see some leisurely late night time in the kitchen with my sweetie!

No comments:

Post a Comment