Friday, September 7, 2012

Why I haven't been blogging.

I was doing SO great at posting a blog every day and really getting back into it.

And then.

Then, an amazing thing happened, and I will never be the same. Ok, that might be a tad dramatic.


In a completely random conversation last weekend, I mentioned to Andrew that we should see if this show was On Demand on Comcast. We'd probably like it, I guessed. I hadn't seen the movie, and we never watched when it was on, but it seemed like our kind of thing. Plus, Suits just went off the air and our fall shows aren't on yet, so we are in an awful blank DVR rut. So, we looked it up one night and there it was. All five glorious seasons of it. So we watched one. We loved it.

We watched another. Then another. The next night, we watched more. Repeat, repeat.

This. Show. Is. Awesome.

I really can't get enough of it, and Andrew loves it too, which is a huge plus when we find shows we both love. We have hurried to do all our chores after Delaney goes to bed so we could watch every night this week, and I can assure you we've stayed up way past our bedtimes a couple of nights to watch "just one more."

If you love football and you love the South, you'll probably love this show. I love all the relationships in it, especially Coach and Mrs. Taylor. It isn't very often on TV you see a great, loving marriage like that. They have fights and squabbles sure, but they are so supportive and loving to each other, it makes me smile watching them interact. And don't even get me started on all the drama in this show. I couldn't love it more.

PLEASE don't tell me what happens, because we are still in Season 1. That said, I would already highly recommend this show!! I might just watch it all weekend long...ok, I can't sit still that long, but you get the idea. I love it. Did I already mention that? Oh, well.

Any other FNL fans out there? What other shows did you instantly fall in love with?

2 comments:

  1. I have not watched the show before. We've seen the movie. I can't decide if i would enjoy the show. Since you know, it's pretty much parallel to what I'm living. But if you enjoy it so much, maybe I should give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would love it and probably relate to it a lot. It scares me what these teenagers are up to though!!

      Delete