Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Grandparents' Day Gift: The Reveal.

Saturday evening, we hosted a cookout at our house for Delaney's grandparents to celebrate Grandparents' Day. It was a fun night of laughing and yummy good (thanks to my hubby for grilling - and I actually cooked two sides, can you believe it?) We are so thankful to have both sets of our parents close by to spend lots of time with Delaney and develop great relationships with her. She loves each of them dearly and all four have a special relationship with her. We had a great time!

As I told you yesterday, we made some fun presents that Delaney handed out Saturday night. Here is the big reveal! Everyone loved the gifts. We love you Grannie, Pop, Grandma & Grandpa!!






2 comments:

  1. cute shirt! ;) that was one of my faves.
    one of those cute pics in a 5x7 would go so well in my nieces frame... i kid, i kid.
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I already ordered you one (not that one) and it is coming in this week's package!! xoxo

      Delete