Monday, November 28, 2011

Gallery Wall Reveal!

After months of choosing just the right pictures, some additional art, and finally making the time to hang everything in that just so arrangment (not that I'm OCD or anything - please don't ask my hubby his opinion on the subject), the gallery wall is done! I am so thrilled with how it came out. I absolutely love displaying photos of our family, and this was the perfect way to showcase some awesome photos of our girl. The majority of these were taken by the totally fabulous Paul Wharton, who we love dearly, and the awesome picture in the middle of the birthday girl was taken by Kristen Sweeting - who we came to love by getting her to do some amazing shots of our girl on on the big party day. There are also a couple of great Etsy finds in here. Although I tried to include links for your shopping pleasure, Blogger is stupid and I can't get my links to work, so just go to Etsy and shop at the stores listed below.

If you are someone I know in real life, please come over and see my wall! The colors look awesome in person. And I may be slightly obsessed with the wall. Either way, take a look and enjoy!
If you are a Jack Johnson fan, you recognize these lyrics. If not, google it. Love Jack! This was purchased via Owl's Love Nest on Etsy.
These two were awesome Etsy finds as well. The first is customized with a house here in MJ via Consider Lilies on Etsy, and the second is a quote from Daughters by John Mayer, purchased via Beckyxo on Etsy. Adorable child photo via Paul Wharton. Adorable child via yours truly (with equal credit to my hubs, of course).

What new projects are sprucing up your house this winter?

No comments:

Post a Comment