Friday, November 4, 2011

Catching Up.

Since it seems I haven't even bothered to update you faithful followers on our lives lately (although I'm fairly certain basically all of you are my Facebook friends, so you are no doubt privy to the barrage of pictures of a certain darling toddler girl and her antics), I feel I should take one more swipe at this whole blogging business, after all.


What better to start with than a catch up post?

In September we went on a fabulous family vacation to Ft. Walton Beach. Didn't you go there in the Spring? you wonder. Yes, yes we did. How we got the vacation gods to smile down and grant two beach vacations in one year, I may never know. But when it comes to the vacation gods, I don't ask a lot of questions.

October passed rapidly, as Octobers always seem to do. Delaney was in her first costume contest, in which she actually won a toy for wearing a delightful costume that - wait for it - mommy (that would be yours truly) MADE. Yes, made. Check out the cute ladybug on the sidebar if you want the proof. Our newest nephew, Jackson, was born on October 20th, and we have gotten to love on his perfect little newborn self twice so far. With more snuggles to come soon, I hope! We topped off the month with trick-or-treating with friends, which was an absolute ball with our hilarious daughter.

So far in November, Delaney has had her 15 month check up. She is 31.5 inches (she grew 1.5 inches in 3 months!) which is the 80th percentile, and she is 25.9 lbs., 90th percentile. Our girl is growing so big!

There is lots more planned for this month, which I'll try to keep you updated on throughout the month (assuming I don't completely go M.I.A again - I make no promises). Lots of craft projects are planned. Yep, I left and came back crafty, get used to it.

So, in closing - welcome back to our life! So glad you are here to join us for the busy, crazy, fantastic holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment