Thursday, October 1, 2009

M is for Magazine. And Marie.

I LOVE reading magazines. First of all, I love to read, period. But, there is something so relaxing to me about curling up on the couch after a long day with a favorite magazine. Sadly, in the process of moving, not getting cool college discounts, etc., I have let all my subscriptions lapse.

Imagine my excitement, then, when I received this in the mail:



I have never subscribed before, but I picked up a free subscription online and thought I'd give it a try. Of course, being ME, I totally forgot about it until it popped into the mailbox yesterday. And look - it even has two of my favorite ladies on the cover!

Preliminary flipping through looks very promising. Can't wait to settle in this weekend and give it a good read!

No comments:

Post a Comment