Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bloggy Love.

Since I'm not sure how many of you few but loyal readers like to surf around finding other blogs, allow me to help you out today. Go over to this cheeky little blog and read about the life of blogger Kristi and her adorable fam. Her posts are witty & cute and I always get a kick of of keeping up with her!

Bringing her up to an even higher position in my little blog universe, she's hosting a GIVEAWAY!! If you love freebies like I do, check this out from ...and baby makes 3!

GRAND PRIZE: This girl can’t live without her caffeine and her shopping. Thus, one lucky reader will win a $10 gift card to Starbuckies and a $10 gift card to Target. Le swoon.

FIRST PRIZE: I’m obsessed with paper products. I know. Shocker. As such, one lucky reader will win any $8 product of her (his?) choice from bleu soleil design. Plus, Jackie's offered to throw in 6 gift tags to match the design of your choice. Thanks, Jackie!!

SECOND PRIZE: I do love me some Mickey D’s Diet Coke. Again, shocking. The winner of this prize will receive a $5 McDonald’s gift card to get ‘cha own damn Diet Coke. Or fries. Whatever, I don’t judge.

Receive one entry for doing each of the following: (Yes, you can do them all. That’s what she said.)
- leave a comment and tell me your favorite Starbuckies treat
- become (or already be) a follower of this blog
- post my giveaway on your fabulous blog
And…drumroll please…get TWO extra entries into this giveaway by urging your blog peeps (or Facebook friends, Twitter birds, etc.) to vote for “…and baby makes 3!” in thebump.com’s Mommy Blog Awards.That's a total of FIVE possible entries. You have until Wednesday, October 21 to enter. Get to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment