Saturday, October 17, 2009

weekend bliss.

I should start with this - I love doing things for my husband. I like trying to surprise him (although this is nearly impossible), finding things in the store I know he'll love, and the like. So Friday, I decided I was going to make a run for Wife of the Year by treating him to a weekend he'd love. Here it is, picture style - because I think pictures make posts more fun.
this happy couple loves some sports. even if our teams are having the most dismal of seasons.

We started off Friday evening with a little date night: dinner at Logan's & then a movie that hubby's been dying to relive his childhood by seeing:




surprisingly poignant. i cried. but hey, i also cried at the nutty professor.


For Saturday, I wanted something really fun and festive now that the weather has turned chilly. So this morning, we made our way to a delish brunch at Ellendale's, followed by some good ole college football.



vandy vs. georgia...good seats, huh?

After that, we headed to Cheesecake Factory for some grub and a to-die-for piece of pumpkin pie cheesecake (one was enough to split, natch). And now we're curled up in the bonus room with our doggies. Pretty much perfection in my book.




ordering this should make thanksgiving dessert a sinch! YUM.

Hope you had as great a weekend as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment