Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My So-Called Life.

I've been a real blog-slacker lately, I know. So I thought I'd do one of those super easy catch-up posts to tell you why. Because I know the lack of Klahnsense has been driving you bananas, natch.

Here are the recent and, I think, at least mildly interesting events of life a la Klahn:
  • Andrew's Altima went to the tow-yard in the sky. Replacement: F-150 fabulosity. When I am caught by hubby using the word "fabulosity" to describe the 2 tons (or however much trucks weigh) incarnating all that is manly on a steel frame, I will likely get some sort of monstrous eye roll, the likes of which I can't even comprehend heretofore.
  • The Office. By that, I mean work. It takes up an inordinate amount of time. I love my job, I love my job, I love my job.
  • The Office. This time I mean the show. Have you watched NBC Thursday nights lately? Yes, I realize this is not in fact an acceptable excuse for not blogging. Give me a break.
  • The revival of Wine & Grey's nights with The Smiths. Darling couple, those two. Yes, I mean the Smiths are darling, not the McDreamy's.
  • It's FALL. Glorious. This brings out fun new decorations, as well as fun fall activities. Hello, high school football games and pumpkin carving! Yes, I'm 16. And apparently also 5.

That seems like enough for now. See, its like a soap opera - you miss a few weeks, but as long as you know all the characters you can just jump right back in. And trust me - our house is FULL of characters (see adorable-yet-mischevious pets to the right - not to mention my other half!).

Note: My subconcious is feeling guilty, and I must admit that I purposefully wrote the F-150 comment in order to fit in the word "heretofore." Hey, even nerds have to get excited over something.

1 comment:

  1. the "note" at the end is precisely why we are friends.

    ReplyDelete