Monday, November 12, 2012

Weekend recap.

We had a great weekend full of family time. Saturday we ventured out to Opry Mills to get Ghost Armor put on Andrew's phone. If you haven't heard of this stuff, it's pretty cool. While we were there, we got to do some other shopping as well. In an effort to be more frugal and save up for the fast approaching holidays, I haven't done any shopping lately, so I was in Heaven! We didn't buy much, mostly just window shopped and scouted out some Christmas presents. Delaney did end up with a new pair of canvas Tom's and a couple of clearance rack clothes items that I couldn't pass up. I was able to get a few items crossed off my holiday shopping list as well.

We went to lunch at Chuy's. I have to say I was completely underwhelmed there. Maybe I was expecting too much after seeing such rave reviews on Facebook. It was good, but didn't knock my socks off or anything.

After lunch, we drove around and finished up our errands. The rest of the weekend was pretty quiet. We spent some time visiting Graanie and Pop, went to church, and watched the Titans win (whoop!). Sunday night, we had our second ever family movie night, this time trying Toy Story 3. Delaney still lasted about half an hour. We enjoyed the rest of the movie though! I think I cried through the last 30 minutes - what a tearjerker!

What did you do this weekend? In the midst of a hectic season, it was nice to take a weekend to relax!

No comments:

Post a Comment