Sunday, November 4, 2012

Catching up.

Life is going by like whoa. I looked and couldn't believe that its just been three weeks since my last post - it seems like SO much longer! Our life has been filled with fun, love, and a few curveballs too this busy fall season.

First and foremost, my mom took a crazy fall Monday that landed her in the hospital with a surgery and now she is the Bionic Woman! A titanium rod in her leg and plates and screws in her wrist. She'll hopefully be coming home tomorrow but need lots of help, and that is where I need to be right now!

We've also had Fall Fests, Halloween, and a whole slew of other fun things happening. In fact, Delaney is at our church's Harvest Festival as I type. Grandma & Grandpa were nice enough to take her while I catch up on emails, work, and other computer-related stuff that Delaney doesn't find so fun!

I'm going to try to get caught up in pictures on what we've been up to the past couple of weeks over the next few. November is going to be a little slower for us (I hope!). We are looking forward to all the holidays and everything that is in store, as well as helping Mom as much as we can and getting her back to great health.

I love the 30 Days of Giving on Facebook and reading what everyone is thankful for. It really helps to keep in mind the reasons for this busy season and how much each of us has been blessed with. I love starting my day by thanking my Lord for all my blessings, and reading how others have been blessed as well.

Here's to a great holiday season, with a twist this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment