Sunday, September 26, 2010

Our West Coast Guests.

We had a wonderful visit last week with our dear friends from California, the Blaylocks. We are kindred spirits, and it was great having them in our home for a few days...I only wish we could see them all the time (hint, hint: MOVE. soooooon. pretty please?)

Crystal & I have been friends for longer than either of us care to admit (we can't start showing our age yet!) and this was the first chance for our girls to meet. They are both absolutely adorable, and I hope this will be the beginning of a lifelong friendship for them!

We went to the zoo (Delaney's first time there!), shopping (of course), out for a fun parents' night out, and the daddies even got to have a boys' day tailgating and cheering on the Titans. Too bad they couldn't win, but you can't have everything.

Next year we hope to make it out their way. We owe them several visits! Love these guys!

matching girls!

My BSBFF...love this girl!

our attempt at a group picture


emery digging the flamingos at the zoo


delaney all tuckered out at the zoo

1 comment:

  1. OMG Delaney's last little picture. I'm in love. I need to see that little face soon. So busy lately but when we get back from the cruise maybe a little hangout time for me, you, and your little girl? Pretty PLEASE!!

    ReplyDelete