Wednesday, October 27, 2010

whoooooosh!

Yes, whooooooosh. That is the sound of time flying by faster than I can keep up. How is it that I've let another month go by without a post? What could possibly be keeping me so busy? Maybe going back to work, my attempt at a new, healthier lifestyle, a fabulous social life, or trying desperately to keep up with my DVR and the new show-of-the-moment in the Klahn household (no, I can't tell you what it is, I might want to post about it someday), all whilst striving to be Supermom to this fabulous little ball of energy and fun:

because no post is complete without a picture of this doll.

But you can be sure I have LOTS of events, stories, and of course photos of my adorable little tyke. Coming soon. Pinky swear!

1 comment:

  1. Slacker, slacker! Totally kidding. Keeping up with a full time job, full time baby girl, full time husband, house, etc.. blogging can get put on the backburner. Looking forward to reading them, when you can get around to writing them!

    ReplyDelete