Friday, January 8, 2010

Monsters, Inc.


If you think monsters aren't real, think again, friends.

I have several living in my house right now...

1. The Laundry Monster: I live in fear that this monster is going to come to life and eat me alive in the middle of the night, by its sheer strength and mass. You can try to rid yourself of this thing, but it never.goes.away.

2. The Christmas Explosion Monster: I love Christmas. I love having my house decorated for Christmas. But I really hate the my-house-is-half-undecorated-because-I-am-pregnant-and-too-tired-to-do-anything-after-work look that we are sporting right now. Note: Yes, I have taken down all outside decor so as not to look like the Clampett's.

3. The Weather Monster - Bad weather equals two extremely messy members of my house that insist on trucking in and out every day. Well, ok, they don't actually insist on it, I do. Cleaning up rain, snow, and mud is better than the alternative.

Can you guess who is a primary culprit?


But, I'll have you know I plan to attack all of these monsters between now and Sunday evening, and they shall be banished for a week good.

No comments:

Post a Comment