Wednesday, January 27, 2010

8 Things...

*Note: Sorry, I am not blog savvy enough to figure out why my lists are an ugly, unreadable color. All I can say is, if you highlight them you can read them!! Sorry friends!

I was reading my BFF's blog today, and she had this super fun list posted, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon. So here a couple of lists, some interesting, some you might already know. Have fun reading, and feel free to post on your blog so I can learn more about you!


8 TV Shows I Watch:
Grey's Anatomy
The Office

Keeping Up with the Kardashian’s

Iron Chef America

Ace of Cakes

Parks & Recreation

Friends

Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?


8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink:

Home – my hubby is a pretty great chef, thankyouverymuch.

Pal’s Sudden Service – one thing I miss about East TN.

Italian Village – amazing place in Chicago that I LOVE.

Dewey Destin’s – in Ft. Walton Beach. Delish seafood.

Dewey Klahn’s – speaking of Dewey’s, my FIL. You should be jealous of this food.

Sonic – tater tots, and other delicious stuff. Like milkshakes. Heaven.

Maggiano’s – TO.DIE.FOR. Well, really fabulous at least.

Melting Pot – cooking is fun there!

8 Things I Look Forward To:
OUR BABY!!!!!

Seeing myself become a mommy

Seeing Andrew become a daddy

Our beach babymoon in May

Being a SAHM/Retirement, whichever comes first

Traveling new places with my family & friends

Coming home to my hubby & animals every evening

Valentine’s Day/My Birthday

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
I had dinner with a good friend that I don’t get to see often.

I stayed up too late watching Friends.

I had a relatively calm work day.

I snuggled with my pups on the couch.

I did some work for a church committee.

I had lunch with my wonderful mom.
The W2s came in at work!!

I thought about blogging, but didn’t. SLACKER ALERT!


8 Things I Love About Winter:
Snuggling.

Snow, if I can stay in all day.

Fires.

Thanksgiving.

Christmas & our traditions.

Holiday Parties.

Christmas shopping – for others, of course.

The return of spring!

8 Things on My Wish List:
A Coach baby bag.

A killer “push present.”

Flowers on Valentine’s Day.

Tile in my bathrooms.

A maternity pillow.

A nice cuddly kitty to trade Gracie in for. No, I’m not actually going to do this.

A maid.

Window tinting for my baby-mobile. As in auto, not as is hangs-over-crib.


8 Things I'm Passionate About:
My husband & our life together.

This child I’m cooking.

My faith.

Spending time with my family & friends.

Traveling.

Laughing.

Doing a great job at my work.

Great food & interesting beverages (when the bun is out of the oven, of course).

8 Words/Phrases I Use Often:
I love you.

Bomb Dot Com You have to be at work to hear this one.

Whatever!

Babe.

Sit/Off/Enough/Come, etc.
That’s what she said.

I hate that game! Spoken in reference to Call of Duty, the bane of my existence.

I KNOW! You must channel your Monica voice to get the full effect.

8 Things I've Learned From the Past:
A few close friends is all you really need.

Sports are totally fun to spectate.

Sometimes the hardest trials seem like no sweat a couple of years later.

You can laugh at most of life’s dramatic moments after some time has passed.

You’ll be glad to look back at the fun & crazy stage of your life.

Marriage is amazing – ok, this is the recent past/present, but still true.

Take time for yourself and your family – don’t just “go” 24/7.

Sometimes your husband is right. Ok, many times. It’s annoying, really.


8 Things I Currently Want/Need:
An endless supply of cash.

A fabulous baby nursery, complete with hardwoods and French doors.

Someone to fix my hair every day.

New landscaping in my front yard.

To know the gender of my baby!!!

A cell phone that works properly & consistently.

To walk on the treadmill more.

A mani/pedi and a prenatal massage.

No comments:

Post a Comment