Thursday, August 20, 2009

Great minds think alike, but opposites attract.

Tonight my darling husband randomly pulled up a personality test website online. Imagine my excitement - I LOVE these things. I find them incredibly fascinating. Its so fun reading them, saying to yourself, "Woah, that's me! How do they KNOW these things?"



Are we that easy to read?

So, we both did the test, and I must say, it did not disappoint. It was spot on, and also gave career fields - comforting to know we are both doing some our personalities are happy with.


So here are the dirty details:


Me: INTJ. This means I am Introvert (check!), Intuitive (natch!), Thinker (of course!) and Judger (not sure how positive this one actually is, but me, nonetheless).


Some fun facts:
  • Perfectionist. {Um, yes, this would be true. You should see me editing blog posts.}

  • Thrives on autonomy and achievement. {School nerd. Anyone remember?}

  • Sets unrealistically high standards. {As in keeping a super clean house with four furballs.}

  • Natural critical thinker and brainstormer. {Thank you, SEEK program.}

Hubby Dearest: ISTP. Two matching the misses (introvert and thinker) and two very different (sensor and perceivor).

Points of interest:

  • Quiet, realistic, independent, pragmatic. {Need I say more? They have him pegged!}

  • Person of few words. {See, it isn't just because he can't get a word in around here.}

  • Loves to joke with people he feels comfortable with {Isn't he just a card?}

  • Storehouse of info on things they know well {Read: Knows every MLB player. Ever.}

So this is us. Our personalities. Alike but different. Complimentary, I think. And part of why we are one of the greatest matched sets since salt & pepper.

Hopefully you've had fun reading these and going "Mmm Hmm. Oh, that is so true. Uncanny!" Or something equally as flabbergasted.

And if you want to see for yourself what your type is, go here. It really is fabulous.

No comments:

Post a Comment