Thursday, August 6, 2009

For My First Act...


Hello Everyone!

So thanks to my BFF
The Future Mrs. Smith, I have been slowly sucked into the wonderful world of blogging and decided to create my own little space to share our family life. Hope you all enjoy.

Before we start on the day-to-day happenings, I thought I would fill you in on where our life is now:

Andrew & I were married June 23, 2007. Since then we've bought a house in Mt. Juliet and rooted ourselves accordingly. We love home owning, we've already made several fun changes around the house and have a lot of fun keeping up with it.

Since our wedding, we've acquired four furballs that we love dearly - you can see their darling pictures on the sidebar. They are sometimes a handful, but we wouldn't have it any other way! They are absolutely spoiled rotten - sleeping in bed, treats every day, the whole nine yards. Life is pretty sweet for these little rugrats.

Other than that, we both work full time and keep busy with church, training our dogs, and other varied life pursuits.

All in all, we have a great life and are happy to share it with you here. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment