Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Crossville

Andrew & I just returned from a fun mini-vacation with his parents in Crossville, TN. They have a timeshare there, right on the lake. It is SO pretty! We had a great time just relaxing together.

Doesn't he look relaxed?

Some of the fun we had in Crossville included touring the two local wineries (& sampling, natch!); hanging around the resort (mini-golf!); getting some much needed REST; and of course, fishing. This was my second time fishing, and I am happy to report that I caught four fish and got only mildly sunburt in the process. Riding in the boat was the best part though!

See my golfer shorts?

To see the rest of the pictures from our trip, go here. It was a great long weekend!






2 comments:

  1. so glad you had fun!!

    ps - i love the pic of sadie. :)

    ReplyDelete