Friday, January 25, 2013

Bestie visit.

Whoops! Since I haven't had any time to blog this month, I never got to tell you about the amazing visit we had with our besties when they came to town over New Years. So much fun, so many laughs, and some great talks, too. I am so glad our girls are such besties too, even over a long distance like Crystal & I have always been. It warms my heart that they love each other so much! Maybe someday they will get to love each other from a few yards over, instead of a few hundred miles (coughcoughmoveherecoughcough).

Here are some pictures of our great weekend together.

Such a great Daddy & Uncle, this one. Reading the girls a bedtime story!

We got up New Years Day and ran a 5k (after throwing a little shindig the night before). I loved it (other than the freezing cold) and plan on doing more this year. Maybe this is the year for me to become a runner? Probably not, but I'm going to keep trying!

The girls playing princess dress up. Princesses are really big in the house right now.

I adore this little love. Just wish I got to snuggle her more often!!

The girls and Uncle Jason at Pump It Up. They had such a ball with their daddies jumping in all the different bouncies!

Daddy/Uncle Andrew, the horsey. I love how Delaney is hanging on to Emery for dear life!

How can you not love these two? Besties forever.

Oh yeah, and these two. Besties!! Having fun at the Titans game.

Obligitory two-generation bestie pic, with kid swap just for good measure.

 
We were so glad to have the Blaylocks as always, and can't wait to see them again in June for our first joint beach vacation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment