Monday, October 1, 2012

Another witty title about fall, or something like that.

The beginning of October marks that it really is fall now, at least according to how many Facebook posts I've seen about it being October. I love this month and this season, too. Summer used to be my favorite, but I think my husband's views are rubbing off on me and fall is becoming my favorite too - its always been his.

I am looking forward to all of the fun things coming our way this month. Although we've started the month a little roughly, with the croup, colds, and a half-done-now-soaked backyard project, it's all uphill from here. We're headed to an awesome pumpkin patch with some dear friends, celebrating my sis-in-law's birthday 80's style, and my nephew's first birthday fall style. We're going to Titans games and attending our annual Klahntoberfest at my in-laws house. We're dressing up, making costumes, trick-or-treating, and eating too much candy. They'll be chili, apple cider, Woodchuck Fall, and Sam Adams. And let's not forget s'mores!

Here are a few fun flashbacks from last fall. Look at that tiny baby! Can't wait to see what fun our big girl gets into this year. Happy Fall, ya'll!




1 comment:

  1. Aww sweet pics. And thanks for including me in your post! It's gonna be a fun month !

    ReplyDelete