Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Yep, more pictures.

While we were at the beach, my sweet husband obliged and did something he hates - family pictures.

I didn't plan ahead of time, so we threw together the outfits we had and ended up matching nicely! I had purchased this romper for Delaney from a Kelly's Kids trunk show months ago and was dying to try it out. I usually like more modern clothes, but this is just so Southern and adorable, and I am always a fan of seersucker, so I couldn't resist.

My dad snapped some photos on our Kodak - here are a few of my favorites!

 Sweet little girl in a sweet little romper

 Our little family

 My two loves

 Just adore this picture. Can't believe I made this little beauty!

 Had to thrown another daddy daughter shot in. I'm biased, I know, but these two are pretty cute!

The Klahns - 2012

2 comments:

  1. These are great! What an awesome idea to keep in mind for next summer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! The romper is darling, these are sure to be the go to 'baby beach' pictures someday!

    ReplyDelete