Saturday, November 6, 2010

Telly Time.

If your family is like ours, you love watching TV. Keeping up with our shows has always been one of our favorite ways to wind down, but our new family schedule has really made us enjoy our TV time. After Delaney goes to bed, the hubs & I snuggle up on the couch and catch up on our shows.

So what are we watching at our house? Here are a few of our favorite things:

1. Mad Men
If you haven't tried it, you should. The attention to detail itself is worth the watch. Jon Hamm isn't exactly a negative, either.

2. The Office
Hilarious. Who will take over? Jim? Dwight? Darryl? Pam? One of the best parts of this show is its quotable lines - that's what she said, anyone?

3. Iron Chef America
Our favorites - Michael Symon and Cat Cora. Warning: This show will make you want to EAT.

4. Entourage
The show-of-the-moment I mentioned here. We just finished Season 4 tonight - and were both pretty bummed that Best Buy was already closed so Season 5 could not be attained tonight. Kind of a boy's show, but I must admit, I'm hooked. Watching Adrien Grenier and Kevin Connolly, laughing at Jeremey Piven, and making the mister a happy camper all at the same time? Pretty hard to beat.

5. The League
A show about a group of guys that play in a Fantasy Football league. Some of you wifeys might not be able to appreciate this one as much as I do, but if you live with a diehard sports addict that is in THREE (and that's one less than last year) fantasy leagues, this show is hilarious.

6. Grey's Anatomy
Hey, I've watched it from the beginning, and I refuse to give it up. Meredith and McDreamy? Even if they are only post-it married, I'm ready for the little McMereDreamys to start running around Seattle Grace (yes, I also refuse to call is Mercy West).

All that, plus my own personal guilty pleasures of E! reality TV (Ending my weekends with Guliana & Bill, Kendra, and the Kardashians? Yes, please! Don't judge me.) and our DVR stays pretty full.

What shows do you like to watch?

1 comment:

  1. I have never watched any of these you listed. I will have to try a few out if I catch them on. When I get time for tv, I watch Family Guy, Wheel of Fortune( I love this show, don't hate! haha), 16 and pregnant, and man vs. food. Minus the 16 and pregnant, I am pretty much a man when it comes to tv.

    ReplyDelete