Monday, November 29, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Shutterfly.




No, this isn't my family. But the kiddos are pretty cute, right?

One of the staples of my personal Christmas traditions is sending holiday cards. I remember my mom always sitting down to do them, and now that I have a family of my own, I love choosing and sending my cards each year.

Enter Shutterfly. This will be our fourth Christmas as a family, and I have sent a Shutterfly Christmas photo card each time. Its kind of like a little chronicle of our life together so far.

First year - Andrew, Bri, & Callaway
Second year - Individual photos of Santo, Callaway, & Gracie
Third year - The whole family - minus Gracie, of course. Some felines just won't cooperate.
I haven't sent this year's card, so I don't want to give anything away - but there may be several pictures of my adorable child coming to a mailbox near you. You're welcome.

So imagine my excitement when my best mama pal mentioned on her bloggy that Shutterfly was giving away 50 FREE Christmas cards. What?!?!?!? How do I get in on this?

Turns out Shutterfly wants to offer a lil somethin' to their blogging friends. Hello, that's me!
Now the hard part - which one to choose? There are literally hundreds of options. Guess I know what I'm doing the rest of the week - er, night.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment