Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Delaney's Nursery.

Since we are thisclose to Delaney's due date and I really don't want to discuss the fact that she isn't here yet, I thought I'd share the finished project of her nursery with my bloggy loves. I love it so much! I tried to go with a mix of fun, feminine details and whimsy, and I think the finished product is pretty fabulous. What better way to describe than with pictures? Enjoy!

Bookshelf built by Daddy & Uncle John. Furnished a la Mommy.

Crib, butterfly mobile, and cool letters. Thanks to Grandma for the striped wall!

Our snuggle spot. SO excited to actually get to snuggling!

Changing table, tree, & mobile from Etsy. How I adore you, Etsy!

Sweet little blankets, all washed & ready to go!


2 comments:

  1. Oh my!! I love it! I've seen it, of course, but this is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and may I mention I love that cute giraffe and pig. Where, my dear, did you find such lovely things? :) haha

    ReplyDelete