Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Little Love for Moms.

I'm very blessed to have a great mom that is one of my best friends. She has taught me a lot - and still has a lot left to teach me as I approach this whole parenting journey; she is always doing things for me, and we have so much fun together! I am so thankful to have her!!
In a case of double good luck, my mother-in-law is pretty great too. We have a great time together, she is super crafty {which aids in my serious lack of craftiness} and hey - she raised several pretty amazing kids, the best of which {of course} is my hubby!
Speaking of my wonderful hubby, how awesome is he? I got Mother's Day gifts while my baby is still busy being created! They were, of course, from Daddy, Delaney, Callaway, Santo, Sadie & Gracie. Our little family is so full of love, and I am taking today to give a little extra love to my furbabies too!
To all the moms and moms-to-be out there, have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment