Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Back Up - Let's talk about love.

Oops. Is it March already? We have been insanely busy since the New Year started, and haven't looked back. Instead of missing an entire month of excitement, I decided to go back and talk about a few memorable moments of our February. First stop: Valentine's Day!



Andrew & I love to celebrate Valentine's Day at home. We don't like the crowds and ridiculous people out, so we just make our own night of it at home. This year, after we put our little love to bed, we celebrated with a nice meal, gifts, and a good movie.



Since we have been dieting/eating healthy/whatever you want to call it, this was a big cheat meal for us. So we had some of our favorites: Blackberry Merlot wine (if you haven't tried it, you must!), homemade pizza (soooo delish), and Ben & Jerry's (need I say more?)






One of the gifts Andrew gave me was a new movie, Friends with Benefits. We curled up on the couch and watched while we let our food settle. It was a great night with my love, celebrating the life we've created together, and the love that started it all!



Here are some pics I snapped on my phone from our night:



Our pretty table. Even if you celebrate at home, you still need a little romance!


My Valentine whipping up an amazing meal.

The finished product. Divine.


Still lovebirds. Me and the man of my dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment