Monday, August 16, 2010

Two Weeks Old.

Holy smokes! Delaney is already two weeks old. As I told her this morning, that's half a month! (Hey, its never to early to learn important life skills like math). I can't believe how fast the time is flying already! She is a fantastic little girl, and watching her grow is amazing!

She is still sleeping a lot (both of her parents love to sleep, so this could be genetic), but while she is awake we have tummy time, read books, sing songs, and snuggle together. The best snuggle times are on the weekends, when we have Daddy home to snuggle with us too! Nighttime sleeping is going fairly well too. That makes for a happy Mommy!

The biggest change in the past week is probably with my mommy skills. Although I have been preparing to be a mommy for quite a while now, as the cliche goes, you have no idea what it will be like until its happening. That said, I feel so much more together this week, and have physically recouperated from the stress of childbirth as well.

Here's to another great week with my girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment