Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Are you there readers? Bueller? Bueller?

I am back from the metaphorical grave of blogging, Lazarus style if you will. Hallelujah!

Well, for today, at least. But I do have some new ideas, and a plan for actually keeping this thing semi up-to-date.

Have I completely exhausted the pregnancy excuse yet with you? If not, then please, let me play that card again. Creating life is tiring, people! Especially on top of a full-time job, designing a fabulous nursery, and my other life pursuits {read: eating ice cream and keeping up with important current events such as Dancing With the Stars & American Idol}.

But fear not, those who have ruthlessly persecuted gently nudged me back into the blogosphere - and thanks for remembering me! Now, if I can just get someone to leave me a comment once in a while...

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure this is an actual blog post. More of an excuse for blogging, rather than an actual blog.... It's like a snack, waiting on my entree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant wait to see the fabulous nursery! Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Comment, comment, comment. :)

    So who's good on DWTS? I haven't watched since Night #1.

    ReplyDelete