Sunday, March 14, 2010

It's a GIRL!!

Well, most of my faithful readers already know this news, but I have been a little behind on the interwebs lately...I blame "restricted activity" {i.e. the horrible phrase which I blame for everything these days}*.
Anywho, to get back to the excitement, let me share again:
WE ARE HAVING A BABY GIRL!!!
This means fabulous things such as a to-die-for nursery {pics and progress coming soon, I promise}, adorable clothes, and someone to play dress up with for the next few years! It has been so great to finally know, so we can settle in to the idea of a little girl. We are both so excited, and can't wait to meet Delaney Kate Klahn!
*Now, for the concerned set, a note on "restricted activity." This is a term apparently used to describe the fact that I am allowed to work & go home - ONLY. This means no chores {not complaining} and also no shopping and various running around after work and on the weekends {cue whining here}. I am blessed to have an amazing husband and similarly fabulous family & friends that help make this challenging time more fun & bearable on everyone involved.
Mommy & Baby are both perfectly healthy, and I couldn't wish for more than that. In the meantime, I am having fun reading baby books, watching Friends reruns {let's be honest, I already spent way too much time doing that}, and delegating nursery tasks.
Before long, Mommy, Daddy & Delaney will be running around everywhere together, and "restricted activity" will be a distant memory of the past!

No comments:

Post a Comment