Monday, February 1, 2010

must love dogs.

My dogs are my babies. We have the cats too, but they just don't steal your heart the same way the dogs do. At least for me. {Callaway comes close though! Maybe its because he mostly loves to cuddle with his Daddy.} Although surely they've noticed me hauling things in and out of the baby's new room, I think they've noticed a few other changes too. {Hello, Mommy's belly!}

It really amazes me how observant they are! As if they weren't the great protectors before {although I think any perpetrators would likely be licked to death}, they have really gone above and beyond. One is almost always on my lap, by my side, or at my feet. And that is when they aren't both surrounding me with protection!

They love to rest their heads on my belly - maybe they are trying to do some early bonding with their new BFF?


No comments:

Post a Comment