Sunday, December 20, 2009

the first trimester life.

SO much going on lately - the holidays, fun baby stuff, and just our regular life! So why, you ask, can't I find time in all this madness to blog?

Let me set the scene for you. My days consist of:

1. Sleep as late as possible in order to get to work.
2. Work.
3. Go to whatever after-work commitments I have (church choir, errands, occasionally
something with friends...)
4. Come home.
5. Fall asleep on couch until hubby prods me to bed.

And repeat.

I must be that pregnant girl and report that the ONLY "morning sickness" I've really had is the two migraines I have gotten. Note to fellow migraine getters: you can't take your migraine meds while pregnant.

Other than that, I've had pretty fabulous luck. I've had most other symptoms, not the least of which is being exhausted ALL.THE.TIME.

I hear this fades. And since I am only two weeks away from my second trimester {wow! already??} I am looking forward to gaining some energy back.

I hope everyone has been having a fabulous December and is looking forward to a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment